Lawfield Contracts Ltd have been constructing new and transforming existing interiors with inspirational design for our clients with combined expertise and experience of 50 years in the commercial / retail / leisure sectors.
Lawfield Contracts offer a 'turn-key' solution to take you through the
refurbishment of your existing or construction of new premises.
We work alongside our clients adapting and developing ideas
from initial conception through to final completion.
Lawfield Contracts have been a regular contractor to ScS Sofas
throughout the UK for many years. At the new Scottish store near
Edinburgh we were engaged as Main Contractor to strip out the
existing Mothercare store back to shell and proceed to re-fit.
Works included piling of existing slab, installation of mezzanine,
lift installation, mechanical and electrical installation, dry lining,
partitions, ceilings, fire protection, specialist joinery, decoration,
carpets, alterations to front and rear facades. 9 week programme
delivered on time and within budget.
We provide a bespoke service to private and business clients and have extensive experience in all sectors of the industry
With over 50 years combined experience in refurbishment and construction
industry we are ideally placed to service our clients throughout the UK.
Lawfield Contracts specialise in the refurbishment or the construction of your
premises within the commercial/ retail and leisure industry.
With a blue chip client list we handle nationwide projects for occupiers,
surveying practises, and developers.
We have in-house ability to provide our services from conception to completion.
With one point of call you can be assured of our closest attention at all time.
• Track record in the refurbishment industry
• Project management and site management skills that will stay with you from start until completion
• Expertise in all building services
• Design capability
• Full understanding and implementation of current CDM regulations
• An environmentally friendly approach to refurbishment and construction
• Building Regulation / Planning submissions assistance and advice
• Full knowledge of DDA regulations and compliance
• Regular on-site audits by independent health and safety auditors
• Full Autocad facility